Runway identification: 18/36
Surface type/condition: Asphalt/Excellent
Weight Capacity (thousand lbs.)
Single Wheel: 133.0
Double Wheel: 200.0
Dual Tandem: 300.0
Approaches: Category 1 ILS
Lights: VASI; MALSR:HIRL
ATC Tower: Open 0600 – 2000 local daily
Field Elevation: 264’ MSL
Fixed Base Operator (FBO)
The fixed base operator provides services for all general aviation aircraft including fuel, parking, catering and other amenities including military contract fuel.
Avflight is the primary FBO at the GTR Airport.
Accessible Aviation provides flight instruction in single and multi-engine aircraft as part of an FAA-approved Part 141 flight school. It is also an FAA-approved testing center.
The air traffic control tower ensures a safe flying operation with the myriad of aircraft operating at the field.
Signatory Airline with scheduled service – $0.8719/thousand pounds
Non-Signatory Airline with scheduled service – $1.1977/thousand pounds
Non-Signatory Airline without scheduled service:
- More than 30 seats – $500/landing
- 30 seats or fewer – $250/landing
Revenue-generating business flights more than 12,500 lbs. – $1.1977/thousand pounds
- Signatory Airline with scheduled service – $8/night
- Non-Signatory Airline with scheduled service – $8/night
- Single – $7.50/night
- Twin – $10/night
- Twin Turbo – $25/night
* up to 2 nights can be waived with fuel purchase from FBO
- Pushbacks – $100 Single, $125 Twin
- Hangar E – $310 + utilities
- Hangar F – $155 per aircraft
- Hangar G – $155 per aircraft
- Monthly tiedown – $40